Dual outlet-type BOV. The Kompact Dual Port vents both to the atmosphere and back into the air intake. Ports with sequential timing allow quieter operation during normal driving, while still offering the performance and sound of a vent-to-atmosphere BOV when the going gets harder. Perfect for owners of stock to lightly-modified cars looking for the classic vent-to-atmosphere BOV sound in an OEM-replacement, space efficient package.
- Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-T RB20DET 1988-1994
- Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T RB25DET 1993-1998
- Nissan Skyline R34 GTS-T RB25DET 1999-2002
- Nissan Stagea Turbo 2001-2007
- Nissan Stagea Turbo 1996-2001 (RB25DET Only)
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can this bov be taken off the flange so that I can use it without oem crossover pipe someday? I have the crossover pipe right now but when I get an intercooler I am thinking of blocking out the recirculating port.
Hi, i looked over the unit in stock and doesn't seem to be a clear way to remove the flange. Thanks!