After 9 revisions of the turbo timer, HKS has now released its 10th model and Terra Firma is proud to offer these new units. The number one cause of turbo failure is oil "coking". Oil "coking" occurs when a turbocharger is not properly cooled down and the oil that normally lubricates the center cartridge heats up and forms solidified oil deposits. A turbo timer allows an engine to idle for a preset time after the ignition key has been turned to the off position and removed. --- By allowing a turbocharged engine to idle, oil continues to pass through the turbo until it has cooled down to the point where oil "coking" will not occur. In 1982 HKS was the first company to offer a commercially available turbo timer, and has since been the leader in turbo timer technology.
With the Type X, you will have adjustability from 1 minute for in town driving to 30 minutes. Smaller more compact with all the advance feature you expect from HKS.
This Kit Includes Correct Harness For Skylines
- Single button control and red LED numerical display simplify operation and improve visibility.
- 5 time ranges selectable between 1, 3, 5, 10, and 30min. Maximum timer duration is 30 minutes.
- Accurate time duration can be selected by manual setting.
- Handbrake detective safety circuit
- High capacity relay
- Timer operation stops under unstable conditions caused by low voltage of a battery, etc.
- Simple after-idling function and easy operation
- Optimal touch button size for simple operation
- Wavy panel design around the button for better operability. Capable of operating the button even in the dark.
- Accurate setting is possible even by quick operation.
- One-digit display for easy recognition of the set time
- Time duration changed simply by pushing the button. Intuitive operations is possible.
- Selecting "OFF mode" turns off the display and buzzer.
- Maximum timer duration is 30 minutes. Not only protecting the turbocharger, but also maintaining the temperature in a vehicle in summer and winter is possible.
- HCR32/HNR32 Chassis, Cannot Remove Key While Timer is on
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.