Stock plastic or rubber intercooler pipes can expand or crack under high boost levels. In addition to this, stock pipes have many bends which in some places are very tight radius which causes much resistance and pressure drop. HKS Piping kits are made of aluminum for increased durability and safety. The pipes have been redesigned to decrease the number of bends and to increase bend radius to minimize pressure loss and flow resistance. This is a special kit made for GT-R models. GT-R must have have a stock front mount intercooler with this kit.
- Aluminum Pipes increase durability and safety.
- Aluminum Pipes improve engine response.
- Buff, Alumite, and Plating Finished Pipes improve engine compartment appearance.
- Straight Layout and Appropriate Pipes' Radius minimize pressure loss.
- High Pressure Resistant Hoses improves intercooler's performance.
- By having almost same layout as the stock layout, installation procedure is very simple.
- Allow 4-12 weeks for Delivery
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.