Variable Valve Timing System allows the classic RB26 to become a new generation engine. "V CAM SYSTEM" & "VALCON type RB26" are combined as an affordable set!!
- V CAM system for higher levels of tuning compared to Step 1 and Step 2.
- Specially designed cam has duration of 264°, valve lift 10mm. Reviewing cam material, profile and valve timing change, Step Pro is suited to higher power outputs at high rpm.
- Billet camshaft is used to enhance strength even when used with upgraded Valve Springs at high RPM (recommended limit 8800rpm). Added strength facilitates a hollow cam design has allowing Step Pro to be 560g lighter than Step 1 and Step 2.
- Valve timing has 50° adjustment from 80°~130°
- Exhaust cam can be selected to suit vehicle specifications.
- Step 2 Valve Springs are required.
- Recess modification of the cylinder head is required.
- With "VALCON type RB26". Machining hollow camshaft, Variance 50°, HKS Forged Pistons Required. Need to Purchase the Power Writer Communication Cable (42999-AK010)
- Exhaust Camshaft STEP Pro - Recommended : STEP2 272° or above
- Valve Spring - STEP Pro - HKS Uprated Valve springs required (Sold separately)
- Piston - STEP 2, Pro - HKS Piston for valve⇔Piston Clearance
- Special Order Item - Please Allow Extra Time For Delivery - These units can take up to 4 month to get. No Cancellation once ordered.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.