Variable Valve Timing System allows the classic RB26 to become a new generation engine. "V CAM SYSTEM" & "VALCON type RB26" are combined as an affordable set!!
- Specially designed cam for Step 2 has duration of 264°, valve lift 8.7mm. Acceleration at high rpm is smoother than solid Step 1 camshaft (272IN-272EX). Step 2 is suited to higher power output at all range of engine rpm.
- Strength is enhanced when used with upgraded Valve Springs at high RPM (recommended limit 8500rpm).
- Engine output and torque are substantially improved at all engine RPM range compared to solid Step 1 (272IN/EX). Step 2 was designed to show significant power and torque improvement for vehicles tuned to output 600ps or higher compared to old type Step 1 type B (256EX)
- With "VALCON type RB26". Variance 50°, HKS Forged Pistons Required. Need to Purchase the Power Writer Communication Cable (42999-AK010)
- Max RPM- 8,000rpm (Stock Rev Limiter)
- Exhaust Camshaft STEP 2 - Recommended : STEP1 272°
- Valve Spring - STEP 2 - HKS Uprated Valve springs (for increasing maximum RPM, Sold separately)
- Piston - STEP 2, Pro - HKS Piston for valve⇔Piston Clearance
- No Cancellation once ordered.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.