Variable Valve Timing System allows the classic RB26 to become a new generation engine. "V CAM SYSTEM" & "VALCON type RB26" are combined as an affordable set!!
- Stocked item at Our Warehouse!
- The intake cam side of the RB26DETT is changed to allow variable valve timing. The cam has duration of 248° which seem a little conservative. However, with the variable timing, power increases can be found at low or high RPM
- Whether you are looking to find some time on the circuit through improve acceleration out of lower speed corners, or simply want something which can overtake with ease on the street, the HKS V Cam System provides good power from low RPM reducing the necessity for excessive gear changes. This especially noticeable when going from vacuum to boost to give the feeling of increased displacement.
- Improved valve timing will allow for more complete combustion leading to improved fuel efficiency and cleaner exhaust emissions.
- HKS V CAM System is compatible with the stock pistons. (When using with the thinner head gaskets or modified cylinder head, the clearance between valve and piston may be insufficient.)
- Exhaust cam should be selected dependant on turbo choice. (Recommended: GT-SS-256°, GT2530-264°)
- With "VALCON type RB26". Maximum variance 30°, compatible with stock pistons. * Cylinder head facing or thin head gasket could cause contact with valve and piston. Need to Purchase the Power Writer Communication Cable (42999-AK010).
- Max RPM- 8,000rpm (Stock Rev Limiter)
- Exhaust Camshaft STEP 1 - Recommended : GT-SS/STEP1 256° GT2530/STEP1 264°
- Piston STEP 1 - Stock
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Product Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this part.