For drivers who just need "more power and more torque", HKS have designed a series of capacity upgrade kits to suit RB26 engines characteristics. Increased displacement to 2.8L offers more torque at lower engine speeds and by using the highest quality materials, the durability required for high levels of tuning is achieved. Nickel coated pistons which have strong anti-knocking properties combined with fully counterweighted crankshafts and high strength connecting rods (rods optional in some kits) combine to extract maximum performance from the turbocharger and increase torque.
- "STEP ZERO" is recommended for stock or GTIII-SS turbo
- Piston - forged material from high specification
- Connecting Rod: Used the forged material from high specification with H-beam design for maximum strength and durability. WPC shot-peening also contributes to strength as well as preventing metal fatigue. (Stock rods can also be used)
- Crankshaft: Used the forged material from high specification and fully counterweighted for best engine response. Intended rpm can be optimized for selected turbine.
- Ideal kit when overhauling from standard internal parts
- Allowable RPM: Approx. 8000rpm
- Engine Output Target 549 Hp
- Forged piston 87mm
- Full counterweighted crankshaft
- H-beam CONROD
- Capacity (ml): 2771
- Type: 87.0-21mm
- Boring・Honing modification: Required
- Full flow modification: Not required
- Special Order Item Allow 4-5 Weeks For Delivery
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.