Introducing the HKS 2.8L Kit STEP ZERO, available at Terra Firma. Designed for drivers seeking "more power and more torque," this kit is specifically tailored to suit RB26 engine characteristics. With increased displacement to 2.8L, you can expect enhanced torque at lower engine speeds, providing an exhilarating driving experience.
HKS has spared no expense in using the highest quality materials to ensure the durability required for high levels of tuning. The kit features nickel-coated pistons, renowned for their strong anti-knocking properties. Additionally, fully counterweighted crankshafts and high-strength connecting rods (rods optional in some kits) are included to maximize performance from the turbocharger and increase overall torque output.
Experience the power and reliability of the HKS 2.8L Kit STEP ZERO. Whether you're a performance enthusiast or a professional tuner, this kit is a game-changer. Visit Terra Firma to explore this exceptional upgrade for your RB26DETT engine and unlock its true potential.
- "STEP ZERO" is recommended for stock or GTIII-SS turbo
- Piston - forged material from high specification
- Connecting Rod: Used the forged material from high specification with H-beam design for maximum strength and durability. WPC shot-peening also contributes to strength as well as preventing metal fatigue. (Stock rods can also be used)
- Crankshaft: Used the forged material from high specification and fully counterweighted for best engine response. Intended rpm can be optimized for selected turbine.
- Ideal kit when overhauling from standard internal parts
- Allowable RPM: Approx. 8000rpm
- Engine Output Target 549 Hp
- Forged piston 86.5mm
- Full counterweighted crankshaft
- H-beam CONROD
- Capacity (ml): 2739
- Type: 86.5-21mm
- Boring・Honing modification: Required
- Full flow modification: Not required
Questions & Answers
Have a Product Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this part.