Designed with optimal piping diameter and smooth flowing bends. Aids in reducing turbine back pressure, necessary for optimizing high boost pressures
RB26DETT for is to be in equal length to set part from the turbo charger, it has been designed to increase the exhaust efficiency by utilizing the exhaust pulsation.
- For Off-road use ONLY. Check legality of aftermarket products with your local state, county, city authorities before purchasing.
- MX Front Pipe for factory frame twin turbos
- Improvement of workability corresponding to individual differences by adding bellows tube
- Compatible from boost up to genuine replacement type turbine with pipe diameter 70Φx2 ~ 80Φ
- Reserve capacity
- Adopts a layout close to isometric length while securing minimum ground clearance
- Compliance with security standards
- Main pipe diameter: 70Φ2 ~ 80Φ
Replacement site: Front pipe (before catalyst)
- Division number: 1 division
- Material: Stainless steel
- Minimum ground clearance: 111mm:
(Fender height: 657mm front right / 658mm left front / 659mm rear right / 657mm rear left)
Note: The measurement vehicle is a vehicle with harmonic drive
- Accessories: 80Φ oval gasket x1 /
80Φ oval gasket x2
- Special Order Item - Please Allow Extra Time For Delivery
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Product Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this part.