The addition of a GReddy intercooler is one of the best ways to safely increase horsepower in a turbocharged engine. By reducing the engine's inlet temperatures, a denser air charge will enter the engine; this can make more horsepower at the same boost level and even more power at higher boost levels. Even if there is a factory-installed intercooler, generally these stock units are not ideal even for factory boost levels. They are usually mounted in awkward locations and become very susceptible to heat saturation. They are not ideal for increased boost levels.
- Type23F Core Dim: L600 / H302 / W100 mm
- Battery relocation or smaller size (34B19L) required
- Not compatible with oem fog lights
- For use with M/T
- Compatible with O/C kit
- Bumper reinforcement modification required
- Bumper cover modification required
- Actual item may differ form picture
Questions & Answers
Have a Product Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this part.