Originally designed for TRUST/GREX sequential transmissions in the 1990s. You can now feel the comfort and precision of Greddys retro billet, CNC shift knobs. The new inner-screw inserts make installation height adjustable, simple and secure. The traditional knobs offer excellent comfort for both side and overhand grips. Each GReddy CNC Stainless Shift Knob includes 3 of the most common thread sizes inserts to suit most Japanese manual transmission shifters.
- "Low Type" - where the threads start higher up on the knob, so the shift knob sits lower on the shifter.
- 6-speed MT car with reverse lock lever entering the knob
- The outer diameter of the part where the lock lever enters the knob can be up to 22 mm.
- Anodized blue GReddy badge with o-ring
- Supports 3 types of genuine shift lever screw sizes (M10P1.25, M10P1.5, M12P1.25).
- The mounting height can be adjusted.
(Adjustable range: Type A01 approx. 30 mm / Type A02 approx. 15 mm,)
- Highly rigid mounting with a metal adapter
- Five types of shift pattern decals included
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.