Garrett Motion is excited to introduce the GTX2867R GEN II Turbocharger. The GTX GEN II is the next evolution of the GTX line with major updates and new technology. Updates include a compressor wheel aero update that gives it the ability to produce up to 20% more horsepower than the previous version. GTX GEN II compressor wheels were designed using proprietary Garrett Motion computer simulation technology focusing on CFD analysis to optimize the wheel design to reach maximum efficiency and mass flow for each turbocharger. Each GTX GEN II turbocharger can create more air mass flow, offering enthusiasts a wider range of power output when tuning the vehicle. The 8mm dual ceramic ball bearing cartridge provides optimal turbo response and reliability through its reduction in shaft motion. The GEN II GTX Series Turbochargers feature a fully-machined compressor inlet, fully-machined compressor outlet, and fully-machined ported shroud for precise and accurate tolerances.
- GEN II Aerodynamics Feature Increased Horsepower Range
- Improved Ported Shroud Design For Surge Resistance
- Set includes both matched turbos
- Displacement: 1.4L - 2.5L
- Requires the use of a aftermarket oil flange - see our ATP fittings
- Garrett GTX2867R Gen II Turbo Assembly Kit V-Band / V-Band 0.72 A/R
- Includes 2 Garrett GT28R Turbine Hsg Kit O/V V-Band / V-Band 0.72 A/R (Ni-Resist)
- Includes 2 Garrett Garrett GTX2867R Gen II Super Core
Questions & Answers
Have a Product Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this part.