Garrett® GT Series is the name that pioneered turbo technology and boosted drag racing and road racing teams to break hundreds of world records. This GT2860R Series lineup is offered in dual ball bearing option. The cast compressor wheels feature original GT Series aerodynamics and provide maximum durability and longevity. For any performance need, GT Series turbochargers have you covered.
- Garrett GT2860R Dual Ball Bearing Turbocharger
- Internally wastegated turbine housing
- Good for GTR's up to 700hp
- Set includes both matched turbos
- Upgrade for Nissan RB26DETT
- Upgraded version of 707160-0005 turbos
- Requires the use of a aftermarket oil flange - see our ATP fittings
- High nickle casted housing for extreme operating conditions
- 1.8L - 3.0L Displacement
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
For these do you just take out the old turbos and instal these just the same as how the old ones were?Hi this will be a pretty much bolt in installation. On very rare occurrences, there could be clearancing of the turbos that might have to be done. There is one modification needed to the oil system to get these to match to your factory system. You can either modify your fittings, fabricate new ones or use the ATP units. We offer ATP components to get this done depending on if you want to use male or female flange. Here are some links that might help. Thanks.