Keep unwanted 'blowback' engine oil out of your intake and intercooler piping with a Cusco Oil Catch Can. Mirror polished, the Cusco Oil Catch Can is a fine addition to any engine compartment. Functional and stylish, treat your car right with a Cusco Oil Catch Can.
- Set CUSCO Oil catch tank in front of the battery as showing below picture first. Then connect with OE battery stay with bolt (#3) together.
- Remove OE Hose under intake pipe (A) and plug inside of the hose by using supplied Plug (#8 Aluminum 16mm OD) with Zip tie.
- Remove Hose “B” and plug Intake Pipe (not hose) by using supplied Cap (#9) and supplied hose clip (#7 x1 small).
- Set hose clips (x2 large) on both ends of supplied hose first. Then connect the supplied clear hose (#5) between Blow-by Pipe on valve cover and CUSCO Oil Catch Tank.
- There is an aluminum Joint in the kit and this piece is used for GTS model, not for GT-R.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.