It is for good reason that virtually every top professional engine builder relies on ARP Pro Series head studs for their all-out competition powerplants. Simply stated, there’s not a better stud setup on the market today.
High Performance head bolts are available with a reduced wrenching hex or 12-point and wide area flanged head that eliminates the need for valve train removal to facilitate cylinder head retorquing. All High Performance Series bolts are 180,000 psi (which is 15% stronger than Grade 8) and kits come complete with hardened parallel-ground washers.
- 5/8 12pt, 3/16 Allen
- Forged in-house at ARP using only the finest quality materials
- Heat-treated using special vertical racks to assure complete 360° penetration
- Threads rolled after heat-treat to provide up to 10-times longer fatigue strength
- Precision CNC-machined to exacting specifications
- Specially designed for optimum reliability
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.