Discover the exceptional power of the ARP Head Stud Kit ARP2000 Pro Series RB26DETT, part number 202-4207, available at Terra Firma Nissan Parts. Trusted by top professional engine builders, these head studs are the ultimate choice for all-out competition powerplants.
Cold-forged for superior molecular integrity and heat-treated before machining, these studs are rated nominally at 200,000 psi. Precision CNC-machined to perfection, they deliver unmatched strength and reliability. The ARP Pro Series head bolt kits are designed for competition-only components, ensuring maximum performance.
Each kit includes hardened and parallel-ground washers for even load distribution and accurate torque readings. The reduced wrenching hex or 12-point head and wide area flange eliminate the need for valve train removal during cylinder head retorquing and allow larger diameter valve springs.
Trust in ARP's renowned "ZERO defect - ZERO failure" quality standard. Upgrade to the ARP Head Stud Kit ARP2000 Pro Series RB26DETT for unrivaled performance and durability. Shop now at Terra Firma Nissan Parts to take your engine to the next level.
- 14mm 12pt, 5mm Allen
- Forged in-house at ARP using only the finest quality materials
- Heat-treated using special vertical racks to assure complete 360° penetration
- Threads rolled after heat-treat to provide up to 10-times longer fatigue strength
- Precision CNC-machined to exacting specifications
- Specially designed for optimum reliability
Questions & Answers
Have a Product Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this part.