It is for good reason that virtually every top professional engine builder relies on ARP Pro Series head studs for their all-out competition powerplants. Simply stated, there’s not a better stud setup on the market today.
All Pro Series bolts are cold-forged to ensure molecular integrity, heat-treated prior to thread rolling and machining, and are rated nominally at 200,000 psi. ARP Pro Series head bolt kits are application specific – designed for use with typically competition only components. These fasteners deliver superior strength and meet the ARP “ZERO defect – ZERO failure” quality standard. Hardened and parallel-ground washers are included with each kit to ensure even load distribution and accurate torque readings. All Pro Series head bolts have a reduced wrenching hex or 12-point head and wide area flange to eliminate the need for valve train removal for cylinder head retorquing and permits the use of larger diameter valve springs. Most applications have undercut short bolts that can help eliminate head gasket failures through providing more “stretch” to compensate for the additional compression of gaskets
- 5/8 12pt, 3/16 Allen
- Forged in-house at ARP using only the finest quality materials
- Heat-treated using special vertical racks to assure complete 360° penetration
- Threads rolled after heat-treat to provide up to 10-times longer fatigue strength
- Precision CNC-machined to exacting specifications
- Specially designed for optimum reliability
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.