The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering come together to deliver what drivers expect from high performance Trimetal engine bearings. Features include:
- High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for improved fatigue properties
- Hardened steel backs on all rod bearings to improve the support of the bearing lining and assist with bearing retention in the housing.
- Increased crush for improved bearing retention
- Elimination of flash plating on the back of the bearings to improve heat transfer through the bearings and to maximize the grip between the bearings and its housing.
- Increased eccentricity to compensate for bore distortion at high rpm and to assist in the formation of hydrodynamic oil films.
- Tight consistent wall tolerances to help you maintain consistent clearances.
- Enlarged ID chamfers on bearing edges where required to accommodate large fillet radius on performance crankshafts.
Description Connecting Rod Bearings; Tri-Metal Hardened Steel Backs; Upper & Lower
Max Wall at Crown 0.0587"(1.490mm)
Min Std Tunnel Size 2.0079"(51.000mm)
Max Std Tunnel Size 2.0084"(51.013mm)
Max Overall Length 0.673"(17.10mm)
Max Std Shaft Size 1.8887"(47.974mm)
Oil Clearance + 0.001" Extra
Min Std Shaft Size 1.888"(47.956mm)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.