The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering come together to deliver what drivers expect from high performance Trimetal engine bearings. Features include:
- High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for improved fatigue properties
- Hardened steel backs on all rod bearings to improve the support of the bearing lining and assist with bearing retention in the housing.
- Increased crush for improved bearing retention
- Elimination of flash plating on the back of the bearings to improve heat transfer through the bearings and to maximize the grip between the bearings and its housing.
- Increased eccentricity to compensate for bore distortion at high rpm and to assist in the formation of hydrodynamic oil films.
- Tight consistent wall tolerances to help you maintain consistent clearances.
- Enlarged ID chamfers on bearing edges where required to accommodate large fillet radius on performance crankshafts.
Description Connecting Rod Bearings; Tri-Metal Hardened Steel Backs; Upper & Lower
Max Std Tunnel Size 2.0084"(51.013mm)
Min Std Tunnel Size 2.0079"(51.000mm)
Max Overall Length 0.673"(17.10mm)
Max Wall at Crown 0.0592"(1.503mm)
Min Std Shaft Size 1.888"(47.956mm)
Oil Clearance Standard
Max Std Shaft Size 1.8887"(47.974mm)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.