Discover the ultimate upgrade for your Nissan RB26DETT engine with Terra Firma Nissan Parts' ACL Nissan Race Series Main Bearing Set. Crafted with precision and expertise, our Trimetal engine bearings offer an exceptional blend of design, metallurgy, and engineering to meet the high-performance demands of drivers like you. With a 0.025mm oversized construction, this bearing set ensures a perfect fit and optimal engine performance. The extra oil clearance guarantees efficient lubrication even under extreme conditions, delivering unparalleled durability and reliability. Elevate your driving experience and unlock the full potential of your RB26DETT engine with our Race Series Main Bearing Set. Trust Terra Firma for top-notch components that enhance your Nissan's power and performance.
- High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for improved fatigue properties
- Hardened steel backs on all rod bearings to improve the support of the bearing lining and assist with bearing retention in the housing.
- Increased crush for improved bearing retention
- Elimination of flash plating on the back of the bearings to improve heat transfer through the bearings and to maximize the grip between the bearings and its housing.
- Increased eccentricity to compensate for bore distortion at high rpm and to assist in the formation of hydrodynamic oil films.
- 3/4 grooved Main Bearings to optimize bearing load carrying surface area and oil flow to the conrod bearings.
- Tight consistent wall tolerances to help you maintain consistent clearances.
- Enlarged ID chamfers on bearing edges where required to accommodate large fillet radius on performance crankshafts.
Description Main Bearings; Tri-Metal; Upper & Lower; Flange in Position 4
Max Overall Length 1.063" (27.00mm) w/ 2428H/HX Flange 0.787" (20.00mm) w/ 2429H/HX
Min Std Tunnel Size 2.3089" (58.645mm)
Max Std Shaft Size 2.1644" (54.975mm)
Max Wall at Crown 0.0719" (1.827mm)
Min Std Shaft Size 2.1634" (54.951mm)
Oil Clearance Standard
Max Std Tunnel Size 2.3094" (58.658mm)
Questions & Answers
Have a Product Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this part.