The stock turbine outlet pipes internal diameters are small and restrictive which raises the secondary exhaust pressure. When the secondary exhaust pressure rises it will cause power loss and lack of response with unstable boost pressure. The TOMEI outlet pipes have been specifically designed with the larger internal diameter to improve exhaust gas flow efficiency with the reduction in the secondary exhaust gas pressure. This design has been proven effective on the engine bench dyno R&D as well as in the real world environment as proven on the race tracks with Tomei’s ARMS turbines
- The light weight SUS304 material is used for strength & anti rust properties.
- The lost wax process helps ensure that exhaust leaks are prevented.
- No ugly welds or stich-together look
- Large 68mm opening vs 58mm stock
- Clean mounting exhaust tempture boss
- 12mm flange thickness
- Include outler pipe, bolts and fasteners, stocker and installation manual
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hello, I’m getting the sense that the R32 GTR Tomei turbo outlet part 421201 is discontinued but your site says it’s coming soon. Can you provide details if or when it will be available? Thanks.
Hi, Tomei is reworking this kit for an improved design. Currently, there is no ETA on when the next version will be released. If you sign up for our email notification on the product (upper top right corner of our website "email me when back in stock,") you can receive an email once back in stock. Thanks!