The V2 GKTECH Rear Lower Control Arms (aka LCA's) are built to a high standard, but at a very reasonable price. These arms are CAD designed, FEA tested, track tested (including 2 accidental crashes), have CNC machined ends, they're mandrel bent, CNC tube notched and TIG welded and to finish the arms off they're E-coated (aka electrophoresis coating) for rust prevention. To top it off we're exclusively using high quality Teflon lined bearings (over $140 in bearings cost for the pair on their own)
GKTech's rear lower control arms allow for + or - 0.59'' (15mm) of track width and are the only LCA's that we know of that allow adjustment perpendicular to the centreline of the car which means that as you change the width your wheel doesn't push further back or forward into the wheel arch (unintentionally altering your suspension curves). Wider track for FR cars gives more grip and less body roll and by adjusting the rear LCA's you can alter a vehicles understeer/oversteer properties.
- Feature 5/8" Teflon lined sphericals (inner) and high mis-alignment 3/4 sphericals (outer) which eliminates the flex found in factory rubber bushing offering a more direct and predictable feel.
- Manufactured from chromoly 0.86'' (22mm) OD (0.09'' (2.5mm) wall) tube and 4130 chromoly sheet with CNC machined ends.
- CAD designed, FEA tested, CNC machined ends, CNC mandrel bent arms (toe arms, tension rods and LCA's), CNC tube notched (camber and LCA's) and TIG welded
- If you are intending on running the rear LCA's any wider than 0.39'' (10mm) over factory it is recommended that you run axle spacers
- If you' are intending on running the rear LCA's any shorter than around -0.19'' (5mm) please ensure that your suspension arms have adequate inward adjustment.
- If you are intending on running the rear LCA's shorter than the OEM arms please ensure that your upper arms have adequate adjustment based on your setup. A raised subframe and/or drop knuckles both reduce the amount of negative adjustment available.
- Nissan 240sx
- Nissan S13 Silvia
- Nissan S14 240SX
- Nissan S15 240SX
- Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-T
- Nissan Skyline R32 GTR
- Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T
- Nissan Skyline R33 GTR
- Nissan Skyline R34 GTT
- Nissan Skyline R34 GTR
- Nissan C33
- Nissan C34
- Nissan C35
- Nissan A31 Cefiro
- Nissan Z32 300zx
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.