The GKTECH rear suspension package is designed for those that are looking for a combo as opposed to piecing a kit together one by one, and buying as a combo saves up to 20%.
- REAR LCAS - Newly designed, low weight (6lb) V2 GKTECH Rear Adjustable Lower Control Arms are good for adjusting track width, wheel fitment, and most importantly eliminate passive rear wheel steering/compliance steering. The Lower control arms offer +15/–15mm perpendicular to the centreline of the chassis.
- REAR KNUCKLES - Feature dual caliper brackets as standard, allowing to fit factory Nissan dual calipers either side, in addition to the factory Z32/Skyline drum handbrake. Clearance for GTR driveshaft’s, high quality PTFE lined spherical bearings throughout and have all new kinematics to drastically improve anti-squat, bump steer, camber gain curves and raised roll centre height.
- REAR CAMBER ARMS - When you lower your car negative camber is introduced. This reduces the contact patch of your tires and thus available traction. These camber arms allow for approximately -3/+3 degrees of camber adjustment.
- REAR TOE ARMS - When you lower your car the rear toe is largely effected. This effects rear toe adjustment, and can cause the car to crabwalk, be unpredictable, unsafe and cause rapid tire wear. Having adjustable rear toe arms will correct this issue.
- REAR TRACTION RODS - Rear traction rods allow adjustment forward or backward of the rear knuckle assembly. They can be adjusted to eliminate bump steer, anti-squat and alter other rear suspension traction settings to improve suspension response.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.